Monday, January 22, 2007

Introduction

Hi, my name is Lisa Walden and I am attending TAMU as a master's student studying library science. I am looking forward to being a librarian in a public school sometime soon. I like to read, cook (when I get the chance) play with dogs (I have to play with other people's dogs now because I had to get rid of mine when I moved to Commerce :( , ride bicycles, spend time with my family and have fun! I taught in the public schools for 14 years and that was enough for me! Now I work full time in the A&M Library as a Library Assistant. It's a great job and one that allows me some time to study sometimes. I have a great boss and great people to work with as well. This is the first time for me to have or write in a blog so I'm doing something I'm very uncomfortable with. I'm not even sure I'm writing in the right place. Probably not! I don't know where this is going to go. Out into Cyberspace!

2 comments:

Dr. W said...

You are doing it correctly Lisa! It's good that you're uncomfortable with this as you are stretching youself. This is the way to learn with technology - you're not going to break anything!

Gomzy said...

If you feel comfortable with unknown people see what you are writing it's ok to be on Cyberspace! What you want is to vent to your emotions and nothing is a better option these days than to be online. Or did you consider going to go for confessions :)