Monday, February 5, 2007

My pink background

Here's what I need. I need someone to sit down with me at this computer and show me the stuff I can do with this blog. And another thing. When I was first logging on I had to pick a "background" and stuff and when I go to my blog on the internet there it is but there is a sentence that says that there are no entries or something like that. I have to sign in and come here to write but nothing ever shows up on the pretty pink background. What is with that? I'm sure I did something wrong; I always do. I'm scared to play around in here because I'm afraid I'll do something I can't get back. Now I'm not saying someone else couldn't get it back, I'm just saying I couldn't get it back. I'm terrible with all this new-fangled stuff on the computer. Sometimes I wonder about myself. Here I am getting all worked up about getting the Article 1 commentary done and I find out it isn't due 'till Feb.13. I don't pay attention! I hate that about myself. I need to start working on it in earnest.

No comments: